April 16, 2020
The Primary election date has been changed, and, because of health risks, many people won’t want to go vote at the polls. It’s likely that there will be fewer physical polling places than there have been in past elections, but it is important that all Hoosiers vote in the June 2 Indiana Primary Election. Therefore, we want you to know how you can easily vote with an absentee ballot. ABSENTEE BALLOTS DO NOT CAUSE VOTER FRAUD.
Important Things to Know:
1. Governor Holcomb has made it possible for everybody to vote by absentee ballot. But, you must first complete an Absentee Ballot Application. This application must be returned by May 21 by 11:59 pm. This application is good for any county in Indiana, just check for the return mailing address for each county on Page 2 of the application.
2. The Indiana Primary Election has been moved to June 2, 2020. Voter Registration deadline for the June 2 Primary is Monday, May 4, 2020.
Click here to download an application, register to vote or confirm you are registered to vote.
3. Once your Absentee Ballot Application is received and processed, you will be sent an absentee ballot. Your absentee ballot is due June 2 (Election Day) at noon.
4. We need help educating others about voting by absentee ballot. Please share this message with everyone (friends, family, colleagues, associates in your religious, social or other groups) to spread the word. It is unlikely that Indiana will be able to spend money to educate the public.
5. It is important we all vote in the upcoming primary, so that our voices are heard.
Shared by Indiana Vote by Mail